U-Phoria UMC204HD, from the U-Phoria series, is a 2-in/4-out 24-bit/192kHz audio and midi interface by Behringer. It’s designed for home studios, musicians, producers and composers, offering good recording quality for an accessible price. U-Phoria UMC204HD comes with two MIDAS designed mic preamps.
In the front panel, there are 2 combo XLR/TRS inputs with individual gain controls. Each input has a line/instrument selector and a pad button, as well as led indicators for audio signal and clip.
A Mix knob guarantees zero-latency direct monitoring while recording. You can mix the signal coming from the computer with the audio that is being recorded. A handy mono/stereo switch is also available.
UMC204HD also has independent Main Out and Phones volume knobs and a Monitor A/B switch.
The rear panel has a USB port to connect the product to a computer for both power and data. There are also Midi In/Out jacks and a +48V phantom power switch, which will work for both inputs.
Two additional RCA outputs are present, as well as Main L&R TRS jacks. You can also connect the U-Phoria UMC204HD with external effects and processors, such as compressors, reverbs, delays, etc.
– 2-in x 4-out USB audio/midi interface;
– Audiophile 24-bit/192 kHz resolution;
– 2 MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps;
– +48V phantom power;
– Analog inserts for use of external effects;
– Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording;
– Independent Phones and Main outputs;
– USB port for connection and power;
– Midi In/Out jacks;
– Mac OS and Windows compatible;
– Tracktion full version included (via register and download).
Visit Behringer website: http://www.music-group.com/brand/behringer/home.