Roland has released the A-PRO Series, USB Midi controllers for musicians and producers. There are 3 available models: The A-300 Pro, which is a compact 32-key controller; A-500 Pro, a versatile 49-key model; and the A-800 Pro, the expressive 61-key controller.
The good news is that all 3 products have the same number of buttons, knobs, and pads. The only difference is indeed the number of keys. So, whether you’re a performing musician or a mobile producer, there’s a model for you.
There are 9 rotary knobs, 9 sliders, fully assignable. The Series also comes with 8 dynamic pads for Midi triggering and finger drumming.
At the left, eight fully assignable controls, a pitch bend/modulation stick, as well as transpose and octave buttons. A set of transport keys is located below the knobs.
A-PRO Series has a DC IN jack, USB port, Midi In/Out, Sustain and Expression pedal jacks. All those connections are located in the left panel instead of the rear panel.
– 32, 49 or 61 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch;
– 45 assignable controls, such as knobs, sliders, buttons and more;
– 8 pads;
– Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick;
– Sustain and expression inputs;
– USB powered;
– Cakewalk Production Plus Pack included;
– Compatible with any DAW or music software;
– Mac and PC compatible.
Visit Roland website: www.roland.com