M-AUDIO M-TRACK PLUS II
2-Channel USB 2.0 audio interface
M-Track Plus II is a compact audio interface, and it’s the newest release from M-Audio. Targeting musicians and home studios which don’t need many simultaneous playing/recording analog audio channels, this is the perfect choice of a good product with a very reasonable price.
offering up 24-bit / 96kHz audio resolution the M-Track Plus II offers up combined XLR and Balanced quarter inch jacks.
The M-Track Plus Mk II also offers zero-latency monitoring through both the headphone output and the main output.
Included in the package are 3 softwares: Cubase LE, Ableton Live Lite and Waves Audio Plugins.
The audio interface is equipped with:
– 2 XLR/1/4” inputs with channel-specific LED-VU meters;
– Phantom power for condensed mics;
– 2 balanced 1/4” main outputs with level control;
– Line/Instrument controls;
– Headphones output.
– OSx: 10.7.5 and higher, Class Compliant;
– PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10;
– Core Duo 2.3 GHz;
– 2 GB RAM (4GB and above recommended).